Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tired

Well, the last two nights I have stayed up WAY too late and so I am dragging again today. I did not get on the treadmill yesterday but will be getting on there tonight!! 
The goals for today include:
  • 25 minutes on treadmill
  • 1.5 bottles of water (an increase from just one) I better get a bottle out right now ;)
  • clean kitchen
  • embroider scrub jacket
  • Make banana bread to get rid of the very ripe bananas left over from my fruit basket
  •  Grill steaks :) And include veggies of course
  • Post pictures of the covered clipboard I made when I am back home with my Mac...that actually works...grr (my laptop at school won't read my camera card)
On an awesome note, I sold a diaper bag that you can see here. It is the second diaper bag on the page with the paisley and polka dot fabric. This is the one I originally made for me but I decided I wanted to sell it. The girl that is getting it loves it...so it is worth it. Now I just have to cover the diaper wipes case and I am going to personalize it with an A for his name :) Sooo cute. Can't wait to have a final picture of the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!