Sunday, January 10, 2010

:) Sunday

Well, today is Sunday. I did not get on the treadmill Friday, Saturday or Today. However, I am motivated. Friday I went duck hunting with Eric, which requires quite a bit of walking. So, it isn't like I sat on the couch all day. I shopped all day as well. Not that I am making excuses but there are some Saturday's where I don't do a thing.

Today at church my pastor's wife told me that she had a dream I was pregnant and that it was a baby boy. I have to admit I was a little excited to hear that. My friend Angie had a dream that she and I were washing my newborn son in my kitchen sink a few months ago. After my dad passed away in November 08 I had a feeling that I would have a little boy and we would name him after my dad. Did I mention that the song I put with my dad's memorial dvd just came on Itunes? How fitting. So, I have to admit that even though I have no idea whether I will have a little boy or a little girl...I still get excited when I hear that people have dreams that it does happen. After trying for several months and hearing that like 5 billion people you know are pregnant it can be trying and depressing some days. God has been getting a hold of me lately and reminding me who is really in charge and who creates life. He also reminded me that in Psalms 127:3 he says that Children are a reward from God.....he politely tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I had been following him closely lately or taking care of my temple...I had to admit that no I had not been and that I was so grateful that he loves me so much that he forgives me for not being what He wants me to be that I do have more than one chance to change and do better. So, I am still motivated to take care of my temple more and not be a glutton. I am also starting to get back into a Bible study. Because, if I am not close to God and following Him daily how to I expect to be encouraged and motivated? How do I expect to not be depressed and have no hope. How do I expect to get any rewards...not that God works that way and I know it is all in his time, but you know what I mean. 
So, this week, I am going to get up, do my bible study in the morning and then get on the treadmill when I get home from school. I will have to try really hard to get up with it being sooo cold but I can do it with God's help :) Wish me luck and say a prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!