Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

This morning I was able to get up at 5:30am again. Let me re-phase that, I prayed and God was able to kick my BUTT out of bed this morning. I did my bible study and was reminded about priorities. I was reminded that these are what is truly important:
  1. God-really truly seeking HIM!
  2. Serving my family and others. What can I do to serve my husband and my family and others daily?
  3. Taking care of myself. Taking the time to take care of me so that I can take care of others. 
These priorities are not easy by any means but they are do able when I set them at the Lords feet and ask him to help me. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Speaking of strength...I did some Tae-Bo this morning. I did not have time to do the whole Tae-Bo, Bible study was really good so it took longer than normal. But I did get my 20 minutes in. I am still working on reading The Eat Clean Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!