Thursday, January 14, 2010

The first step....

Well, the first step is to admit that I have a problem, and I do... I LOVE (unhealthy) FOOD! Which does not help in the whole...eat healthy...loose some pounds battle...
What to do, what to do....well, lets just say I will be starting with a clean slate tomorrow...Tomorrow I will not have to do errands in town, I will be eating at home, and I will have time to get on the treadmill. The only accomplishment I can think of today is that I did manage to have some Bible Study time this morning. I read Psalms 144 and re-read Psalms 145. It is amazing how God takes care of us and some days we never think to thank Him. Well, I have to thank Him or I might loose sight of how is actually deserving. Because I know I'm not.

1 comment:

  1. Will be praying for you on your journey. Thanks for sharing your blog with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!