Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday

Thursday morning I got up at 5:35am, ate, did my bible study, and sewed. Then I did 10 minutes at 6% incline on the treadmill because I didn't have time to do the full twenty minutes. I had intentions of getting back on there last night but that didn't happen. It was a lot harder getting up that early the second day.

This morning I hit my snooze but it never went off again so I slept in until 6:30. That still is way earlier than I usually get up. I was able to finish sewing the blanket together except for the border which I will get done tonight. I was so glad to get that much done.
My bible study this morning was in Proverbs 22-24. A lot of 22 talks about raising children and disciple. This had a lot of dual meaning to me. For one, I teach school so the discipline part applies at school. I also found some hope that one day I would need to know those verses in raising my own children. I was thankful that God gave a little glimmer of hope this morning. Sometimes that is all you need to get you through the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!