Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday

This morning was a little odd for me. I did get up at 5:30am. I ate my breakfast with Eric. He left and I did my Bible study. Then I decided I was going to do a video instead of doing the treadmill. I didn't want to put tennis shoes on. So I did about 20 minutes of the video then I started to feel nauseous and light headed. It was weird so I sat down and drank some of my water and I am feeling better. It was just so weird.

Oh well. I don't feel like I did much in the working out department but I don't want to start again and possibly get sick. Maybe I will get on the treadmill this afternoon...yeah I know, doubtful.

I did manage to clean my kitchen yesterday and put together my new craft storage cabinet and start on cleaning the craft room. Trust me, that will have me sweating this evening when I work on it!! I also got a pretty good start on laundry. Now to fold that gigantic mountain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!