Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wow Wednesday Already

This last weekend was crazy! First of all, my sister and I took our younger sister for her first pedicure for her 16th birthday! Some much needed girl time. Mind you the whole time my other sister was having contractions on and off. So by 2:53pm Saturday, my brand new niece entered the world!! Talk about one proud aunt!! So, I was able to help her out by watching her son who is 1 1/2 years old. We also cleaned her house. Then we visited with them Tuesday night and cooked them dinner. So, it is Wednesday and I spent the entire day learning about new math curriculum up for adoption. I had to ride in a Suburban for two hours there and two hours back! Yay me!
But the accomplishment of today was that I did 1/2 of the Pilates/Cardio video that Sarah does all the time! Wow! She impresses me and 1/2 that video kicked my tail! But I am not giving up...I will complete it with some more practice :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm proud of you for doing even half the video! It totally kicks my butt every time. =) The last 5-10 minutes is much easier. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Post some pics of her!!

    Kate did EXCELLENT in her big girl bed! She didn't get up even once! So proud of her! Smooth transition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!