Saturday, February 27, 2010

God is sooo GOOD!

God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, so good to me! I love that this song pops into my head every time I pray for something that works out. I feel like sometimes He truly spoils me! I would go into exact detail, but my hubby is a very personal person and he doesn't feel certain things are to be shared so, in order to be submissive to him I will be very vague. But since God deserves some serious praise you will get some information =)
There is an issue in our lives that God has been working with me on, that I have grown because of, and will continue to grow! I have prayed, struggled, and argued with God...then I will see how God always takes care of me and how I should cast all my cares on Him. He loves me and will make sure that His timing is the BEST!
So, after much praying...God gets the glory on this one! And there will more to come.

On a different note completely, the hubby and I are going to take a mini-vacation in March to Branson, MO. This is where we went for our honeymoon 5 years ago. Except this time we are actually staying in a Honeymoon Suite! LOL! It was the only room left in this hotel and they have a jacuzzi tub in the room too :) It is funny that this time we will be staying in a better place but I guess it helps not being 18 and 20 and having real jobs :) I can't wait. It will be so much fun to go to Silver Dollar City again and hit a few Outlet Malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!