Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I did it!!

Well, so far at least....
Monday...ate pretty much what I had planned except for a few Thin Mints...but I planned some wiggle room on my menu so that is ok. I got on the dreadmill...I mean treadmill for 25 minutes. I even ran!
Tuesday...did fine on the menu. I did pilates and can feel it today.
Today, I put a pot roast in the crock pot so I could have more time to focus on a few projects and much needed housework.
One thing I haven't done was to take my measurements. I need to do that tonight.
A quote from Joseph Pilates.....“You’ll feel better after 10 sessions, look better after 20, and have a completely new body after 30 sessions.”
I was completely motivated by that! I am ready to see how I feel and look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!