Monday, February 22, 2010

Honest Scrap

Thank you Sarah for the blog award....



"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."

SOoooooo.......
  1. I could eat cereal every day... oh wait, I do...but I could eat it every meal too :)
  2. I am the oldest of 4 siblings....I was a mommy long before my time....but that happens when your mom is a single mom
  3. I was born in California but my heart will always love Oklahoma!
  4. I am a procrastinator!
  5. I cannot drive a standard. 
  6. I don't go a day without thinking of my dad that passed away 1 1/2 ago. 
  7. I love to be sarcastic with my kids at school...even when they don't get it! 
  8. My favorite movies are Stardust and The Princess and the Frog! (I just ordered the latter)
  9. I have found that I love pilates!
  10. I could spend hours in a fabric store....but you probably could figure that out :D
Now.... to pay it forward:

I decided instead of just picking out people I would rather give this to everyone ;) Can you feel the love? So, even if you have already received this award or if this is the first you have seen, comment and let me know so that we can all read 10 interesting things about each other! Enjoy and share the love.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!