Saturday, February 6, 2010

A few sites I love about Marriage...

Happy Saturday!! I wanted to share a few blogs/sites that I love reading.

The first is Pixel Perfect. Monica is doing a series called Pillow Talk. It is a series about intimacy in marriage. She does a great job and I love when she posts parts of this series. If you want to check it out, click on the button below.




The next website that I found a few years ago I think is A Virtuous Woman! Melissa- no not me- does a great job as well. This is a great site that has a lot of stuff on here but lately I have been going through her Heart of a Husband series that started the beginning of this month and is lasting until Valentines Day.

This site also has a lot of information on Household Notebooks. These are such great tools to have to stay organized. Especially if you have little ones. Check out the Household Notebooks at A Virtuous Woman! By Sunlight and Candlelight has a better description of how to use a HN if you aren't familiar with them. There are a ton of resources on these notebooks. If you are interested I have a lot of printable I can share. Just let me know!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!