Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF

Well, after my Thursday you have no idea how glad I am that it is Friday!! Yay!! So, I didn't work out yesterday...alarm clock issues. I fixed that today though. Hubby is leaving his alarm on for me to use :) So, I decided that after reading Proverbs 6:6-11 I had no excuse to not exercise but I needed a change of pace this morning so courtesy of Netflix I did some pilates. I did an entire workout video.....That is so not typical and I am so proud!!

Proverbs 6:6-11
6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;
       consider its ways and be wise!
 7 It has no commander,
       no overseer or ruler,
 8 yet it stores its provisions in summer
       and gathers its food at harvest.
 9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard?
       When will you get up from your sleep?
 10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
       a little folding of the hands to rest-
 11 and poverty will come on you like a bandit
       and scarcity like an armed man.

 Now time to get ready to face the day. Saying a prayer for my sis-in-law and niece who have been up all night with stomach bug. Niece was taken to ER this morning. Sad thing is she was supposed to get student of the month this morning at rise and shine :( But God is good and He in in control and works everything for good for those who love Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!