Friday, April 23, 2010

Weight Loss Update: Week 1

If you read my post you will know that I have linked up with Fearlessly Infertile and her weight loss efforts. You can see her progress for this week here. As for my progress...well,

Starting Weight: 169.2 (As far as this time, I've lost 9 since January)
Week 1: 169.8
Result: +.6

I guess gaining less than a pound should be motivating but I was disappointed when I got on the scale this morning. But I also failed to exercise at all this week. *sigh* It has been crazy. I think I have only been home one night this week. But I have managed to eat really well during the day. The evenings have been harder since I haven't prepared my own meals. One night I even had to resist the urge to gorge in fried food :( Bleh.

This week will be better though!!
Have a GREAT weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!