Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh Food Network....How you get me in trouble!

So, even though my postings have been slacking, I am so proud to say I have lost 8 pounds! I was actually watching TV for a little while yesterday and I caught Paula Deen making her French Toast Casserole. OH MY BUTTERY GOODNESS!! 
I was like I have got to make that! But then I looked it up and then went to figure out the calories....827! YES REALLY!! So, I was determined to make it lighter. Courtesy of Google I came up with Bobby's Lighter Version! Only 226 calories! So, my dearest and I will enjoy this in the morning instead :)

One more small step in the healthy lifestyle change I am making! Hope it inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!