Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break: Day 4

Monday: I did all of my housework (except vacuuming, sweeping, and moping)! Oh and one load of laundry to fold this morning. Not bad though!
I went through my closet and dresser. I have two trash bags of clothes and a box full of shoes to give to Good Will. Then the hubs went through his closet and I got another bag full of his stuff. Wishing I had a project for old Tshirts because I have a bazillion of them. Oh well, Good Will here I come today.
I worked on my wreath yesterday. It is 3/4 of the way done... but I have to cut more fabric. :(
I did my grocery shopping and remained within budget! I was also able to save $6.10 with coupons!!
While I was cleaning out the closets, I was able to do some serious purging! I got rid of a few items that used to have sentimental value I never thought I would get rid of them. But I am glad that I am getting rid of stuff too.
Another BIG accomplishment was cleaning all the paperwork off of my desk! I know the after picture doesn't show you what I accomplished but it is clean now!!
Those are the new picture frames from my shopping trip Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!