Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break: Day 2 & 3

Saturday: I was able to get the kids back to their respective owners. Then I kidnapped two of them for shopping mules while I was out. They were my second and third opinions which is nice...I don't really care to shop by myself most times unless I am really in a hurry. I was able to get some new frames for my living room : ) Soo cute! (and cheap) Then I was able to get a set of memo pads for $3! There is a to do, to remember, to get and to buy memo pad! I heart these : ) and TJ Maxx.
I was able to get towels at Kohls for $6 each...they are big and red and match my bathroom! Oh and sooo soft!
I also purchased a wreath to make the fabric wreath. OH and I almost forgot... 2 new pilates dvds!! Here is one of them... and the other one is Pilates Core Challenge. They came as a set!
Sunday was a lazy Sunday but I did start on my wreath :) Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!