I was sick of the gross green ironing board cover and since I was about to iron out a bunch of fabric to make the two diaper bags I need to make, I decided I would do something I wanted to do. You see, seldom do I actually make items for myself! So, I thought during my spring break I would actually make something for me...unique idea huh!
I turned the edges under and sewed them and then laced elastic through the opening and tied the ends after cinching them together to make it tight on the ironing board. Really easier than I thought it would be. And I did just put the new cover over the old cover since it had the "normal" ironing board cover parts to it like the heat protectant layer stuff. I'm great with technical words ;)