Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week 30 Update and Ultrasound Picture

Let me brag a little about the new ultrasound machines! They are amazing. To see my sweet little girl this clear is amazing. The actual picture is much better but this was a picture of the picture. My scanner wouldn't work to scan it. Sooo...
This is baby Jorja Lee!!

(I debated about putting her actual name on her but I know there will be some embroidered stuff that will have her name on it, so oh well.)

This was at my 30 week appointment. She measured 3 pounds and 1 ounce. It was so cute to see her and her little lips move. Her Daddy was very excited (but don't' tell him I told you)!

Both Grandma's and my sister were there and they really enjoyed it. My MIL was saying how it makes you impatient for the next 10 weeks to go by so we can hold her. I agree, almost. I have some more work to get done first!

So, this Saturday is my Baby Shower!!

Isn't this invite too cute. I love Peter Rabbit/Beatrix Potter!!

My awesome sister and sister-in-law are going to do a book raffle! I am so excited about this. They sent out a card that says to bring any kinda of book instead of a card to be entered in a raffle. The prize will be one for the actual lady that wins, not one that goes back to the mom. I love that it can be a baby book, a mommy book, or any other book. If you can't tell by now, I LOVE BOOKS!!

I will have pictures to share after this weekend.

Sadly, my camera died (it will NOT turn on or anything) and I am looking for another one. We are just a little busy this week though but hopefully soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!