Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Patiently Waiting...

I have about 5 posts ready to write with this small little thing holding me up....

and right now we are waiting for it to make its way to my front porch.

You see, without having this little camera, I am unable to take pictures and make pretty blog posts!

What posts do I have coming? Well...

  1. Finished Nursery pictures
  2. Adorable embellished burp cloths
  3. Prego brain has made my brain go mushy...
  4. Apple butter tutorial as Christmas gift
  5. Cute Diaper clutch
In the meantime, I will be enjoying the week off of work. Enjoying my Aunt G that made the long trip from California (and almost gave my grandma a heart attach when she saw her drive up-SURPRISE!)! 
Since Miss Jorja is due in 51 days (but who knows how soon she could arrive), I am determined to get as much of my Christmas projects done and shopping completed as soon as possible. Yesterday, I was able to get my nephews crossed off my list. I know what I am doing for my nieces. They just require a Wal-Mart trip which we know isn't happening for a while! 

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving week! We have so much to be grateful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!