Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Productive Saturday

I never get much done of Saturdays, so I had to post what all I got done today.
I have also decided, I am a better Fall
Cleaner than Spring. Maybe it's because I know I will be stuck in the house all winter with all the stuff/dirt. Who knows. I know, I will be told I am nesting, and whatever the cause- it needed it!
  • Cleaned/Vacuumed out the windows- It was super nice today with a breeze so I opened up the house and enjoyed it. Pre-pregnancy I would be cold, but I am loving it now!
  • Vacuumed the house- Sadly Idon't do this enough. I know it only takes me like 6 minutes to do the WHOLE house but I just am not a lover of the vacuum.
  • De-Cluttered the living room-it wasn't too bad but needed it.
  • Finished organizing my ribbon collection. Isn't that better than a bunch of spools of ribbon. These are not mine, but my camera is missing, so you get the idea. Mr. M thought I was CRAZY for taking the ribbon off a perfectly good spool and putting it on something else. This is where the idea, picture and instructions came from!
  • Cut out fabric for Sarah- She bought her first sewing machine and I am helping her make her first quilt. Since she spent a decent amount on the machine, buying all the accessories will have to wait a little while. I agreed to cut out the squares for her. This quilt will be adorable and the same pattern as Baby M's Beatrix Potter Quilt. We can't help how much we LOVE that pattern.
  • Unloaded the dishwasher
  • Folded laundry
  • Cleaned out old shampoo, conditioner, and soap from under the sink. I had cleaned out all of my drawers and baskets a couple weeks ago and finally finished doing the rest of the bathroom.
  • Cleaned the bathroom and all the nice things that entails. lol
  • Made Banana Bread with my 2 year old nephew- too cute hearing him repeat the names of the ingredients.
  • Babysat my niece and nephew (8months and 2 years)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!