Thursday, September 16, 2010

Magnificent Baby Update: 23 Weeks

How far along: 23 Weeks
Movement: She moves around more often and actually kicks for a few minutes straight instead of just every now and then. No one has felt her kick on the outside yet.
What I miss: My dad. I wish he were here so I could call and just talk to him. I hate that he is missing out on this experience with me. I am thankful that my daughter will have an amazing grandpa on her other side though. God knows how much it means to me to have an awesome Father-in-law.
What I'm looking forward to: Daddy Magnificent being able to see/feel his little girl kick.
Size: She is longer than 11 inches and weighs more than a pound. It amazes me that some people have their babies now. Praying she bakes for a while longer.
Best moment of the week: Listening to Mr. M talk about her growing and being excited to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!