Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Review and 2011 Wishes

Wow! It is 2011 already!!

Great things from 2010...

I was able to loose over 10 pounds from January to April.
Having my new niece arrive :)
Spending time with my husband in Branson.
Finding out that I was pregnant with our little miracle.
Going to Hawaii to help my Bestie celebrate her birthday.
Spending time with my family in Branson.
Going to Texas to see more family.
Getting my little girls nursery decorated.
Having an awesome baby shower.
Seeing my Aunt from California twice in 2 months.
Seeing how excited Mr. M is about his little girl.
Enjoying the holidays with my family.
Having our 1950 Chevy finished.
Counting down the days to January 13.


What I am looking forward to in 2011...
Having my little girl arrive. 
Watching her grown and change.
Seeing Mr. M melt when he meets her.
Making a trip to California to see my family out there.
Seeing my little sister get married.
Everything else 2011 has in store for us. 

2 comments:

  1. awww you look so cute! I hope you have an amazing 2011!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're so close to having your baby! Good luck with everything -- can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!