Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chicken Enchiladas

I love this recipe! It is great as leftovers as well. So if you are looking for a non-holiday meal, this could be for you.

Ingredients:

Chicken breast cooked and chopped (you can even use the canned chicken if you are short on time)
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 (8oz) pkg of sour cream
about 1/2 cup milk
3-4 cups shredded cheese of your choice
10-12 Flour tortillas (depends on what brand you buy and how big you make them)




Grease a 9X13 pan. Heat oven to 350F. 


Mix the sour cream, cream of chicken, and milk to make the "sauce." 


Spread some sauce on the bottom of the pan. 

I then shred the meat and add some seasoning (whatever sounds good and I have on hand). I'll add some seasoning salt and Cavender's seasoning if nothing else. 


Make the enchilada by spreading on the sauce, adding some shredded cheese and chicken. I set up my assembly line first. You will be messy once you start! 



Roll and insert in pan. 


Keep in mind you will need sauce to cover the top of the enchiladas to keep them moist. 


I cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. The remove foil, add some shredded cheese to the top and cook another 5 minutes. 


Here is where I am a bad, bad blogger...
I forgot to take finished pictures :( Apparently I was hungry when I made these. 
If you makes these and take a picture, be a doll and share so we can all see. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!