Saturday, January 8, 2011

Quiet Book Project

I am completely CRAZY. Here I am 39 weeks and 2 day pregnant making a list of websites with quiet book templates and tutorials. Why am I making this list? Well, I am going stir crazy and need a project to occupy me until my stubborn little girl arrives. So, I am going to takle the craziest project- A QUIET BOOK!

In order to keep all my resources organized I decided to create a page with all the sites I have read and gained any knowledge from. Some have tutorials, templates and other great ideas or tips. If you want to make a quiet book, I hope this will help you. 
Click HERE to go to the Quiet Book page. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa.
    Cara sent me over to wish you luck and pray for you as you wait for your baby to arrive. I am a mum of 3 kids and reading your update brings me back to when I was waiting for my first daughter to arrive! It is a very exciting time and a time that you need to be surrounded by friends and support.
    I will be thinking and praying for you over the coming days. Good luck!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!