Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trying to make ends meet...

For those of you who are Stay-at-home moms, you know that trying to make ends meet is a little rough at times. Mr. M and I would like to be able to pay off our truck so we can in turn have the income needed to build a house in the not so far off future (1100 sq ft house can only hold so many people). Since I am not bringing in an income, we are trying to figure out ways I can make some money to make ends meet, have the occasional date night, and pay for gifts throughout the year.

Because of this, I have been pursuing my side job of Melissa's Custom Sewing even more. I have also been looking into how to make money blogging. You may find a few more ads here and there. I hope they won't become annoying as that is not my intention. I have also joined Blogvertise. This company pays your via PayPal to write about certain advertisers or have guest posts about advertisers. Lets just be honest here. I can occasionally post an ad post and make $10+. Considering I have 12 people to buy for on each side of my family (24+people) for Christmas and Birthdays, that money ads up.

What I am trying to say is that I hope you will understand my occasional "ads" and that sort of thing. If you are in the same boat I am, which some of you are, you should check it out for yourself! Thanks for the understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!