Friday, August 12, 2011

Comparison Shopping

I don't know about you but I spend a lot of time online researching items and comparing prices. I am not an impulse shopper. I want to make sure I get the best item and pay the cheapest price. I found a website that makes this tast a little simpler.

Become.com is a great source that offers several different features. They have price comparisons for whatever you are shopping for. Here is a great feature- the prices they show include shipping and applicable taxes if you include your zip-code. They also have buyer's guides for products you might search for.

I have been considering getting Jorja a smaller (easier to travel with) stroller. So, I searched for combi strollers.  I was able to set my price limit, choose a color and see my options. Since I am a fan of Chicco brand, I did some searching and found this stroller that I like. It is chicco liteway stroller. Become.com listed several from Diapers.com. I was able to click on the ones I was interested in and go directly to the site itself to read reviews.
Even though it was $129 at diapers.com I was able to see that it was $10 cheaper at a store that I wouldn't normally search for. And I didn't have to type in 20 websites, just one.

I decided to then do some shopping around for my nephew's upcoming birthday. He turns a big 3 in September. Wow he has grown up fast!! He could use some shoes and I really liked some of the Baby Jordan Shoes I saw. They didn't help my baby boy fever. Since Jorja is growing out of the baby stage, I have been missing the tiny days... which makes me want another little one. A little boy this time. Not that we have any plans to add to our family any time soon but little read headed boys are adorable!! So, in the meantime, I will drool over some adorable baby sneakers!

Enjoy your weekend!

This post was brought to you by your friends at Become.com.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally bookmarking that site. I sometimes just go without what I need because I'm incredibly cheap, but don't have the time to research like I should. I love to find posts like this!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm glad you found some sewing tips you could use! I'm currently in a group (for sewers of all levels)that is working on sewing pillow covers. I've never quilted or done "regular" applique, so I'm learning as I go. If you're interested, there's a button on the top of my side bar for more info.
    Thanks again!
    Your 76th follower,
    Rikka J.
    Ricochet and Away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!