Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hormonal Breakdown #1

Wow! Oh how I love hormones, Oh how I love hormones. Uh NOT!!
So, I just got off the phone with my husband. I gave him his entertainment for the day. Let me set this up for you. Last night I went to watch Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I didn't get in bed until 2:45am. I slept in until 11:30ish. So, I got my 8 hours of sleep. But I am still dragging so I decided to read since there wasn't anything good on TV.
I was laying there reading and feeling so proud of my puppy, Oliver. He was chewing on his "toy" and being such a good boy. Now usually he doesn't spend that much time on one thing so I thought, "Ok, maybe I should check that out." I stood up and looked and sure enough the dog was chewing on my mac cord. It was the heavy duty extension part that I had on the coffee table. You don't have to use this part unless you need the extra cord.
Some past history is that he had already bitten my regular cord and Mr. Magnificent (my husband) already fixed it! Thank God he can save us $80-$100. So, the extender part had been on the coffee table since I hadn't been using it.
So, I start screaming at Oliver (((NO!!))) and apparently I got loud because my throat is a little soar now. Then came the tears. Anger tears! Tears that shouldn't not have even come. See, I don't have to have that cord. I don't have to have it to charge my computer so logically I know it is "Ok" but the tears came on anyways.
Then I call my husband. And what does he do?! HE LAUGHS!! He thought it was hilarious that I was crying over a power cord, which made me cry even worse!! Then he tells me, "Hurry up and have this baby." Yeah because I can speed that up! Oh wow...so apparently it makes more sense that I am hormonal than actually mad at my dog. At one point the hubs says, "Get that out of your system before I get home, haha." I reminded him that this was my first of many hormonal breakdown.
Now, the puppy is sleeping. Maybe the rest of the day will go better. Yeah right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!