So, what does having a newborn mean?
- Going through a crazy birth (crazy to me partly because it wasn't what I expected, it ended with an 8 lb baby, it was so worth it)
Me after my epidural!
- Struggling, crying, fighting, and enjoying breastfeeding
- Not getting sleep but still going on
- Worrying if she is eating enough, growing enough, warm enough, awake enough, etc
- Seeing Mr. M melt when he looks at his little girl
- Loving our new little family
(I have a ton of self-portraits of us and I love that Jorja is having a fit in her first one)
- Loving the little noises she makes
- Loving the little faces she makes
- Seeing her learn things like sucking her thumb
- Realizing she is already growing so much