Friday, May 14, 2010

God never ceases to amaze me.

I know that God is in control no matter if I am frustrated, scared, tired, nervous, happy, sad, impatient, or careless. But sometimes He does things in our lives to remind us how much He truly cares for us. It is hard to trust Him when you want things to go one way but you know He may not have that happen. It takes some God sized faith to help me remember that no matter what, He does truly know what is best. I have to trust Him. I have to remember how much He loves me. I have to remember that I will grow through struggles, and only know Him more. So, regardless of all my feelings, I am thankful for His infinite wisdom and grace. And I won't pray for anything other than His will.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!