Monday, September 21, 2009

Upcoming Project

I have a few upcoming projects I can't wait to start. Unfortunately it may be a while. I have 10 scrub tops to embroider and then I can start on my "fun" projects.
Here we go!


1. Fabric Blocks or cubes: I found the foam I needed for 1/2 off this week and can start on that. Like these from sewmommasew.com


2. Bumper pads: I also got the filling for these 1/2 off. Beats paying $25! or $52 like I saw online. I am using Amy Butler's patterns on both 1 and 2.


3. Diaper Bag: I got the McCall's pattern for $1 this week. I also got 30% off my fabric for it. Then the wonderful lady at the store slipped me a 40% coupon for the interfacing I needed. I am using this pattern set from McCall's.




Can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!