Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 Days to Clean....Reboot!

I have talked about the ebook, 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae before. With good intentions, I bought the book and read most of it but never really did any cleaning... Have you ever done that?? I am sure you have! Well, Sarah Mae is going to have her book published and is asking for help to revamp her book by having lovely ladies go through the challenges with her to help make it better.  Check out her post by clicking on the button.

I have decided to join up and to help keep me accountable, I am going to post on here my progress! The good news is that we don't start until Monday so we have a few days to get supplies and/or motivation!! You can follow along and link up on Sarah Mae's blog as well! Here's to a clean house!! Also you can get the pdf book for half off with code "reboot" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!