- I spent nearly 3 hours cleaning and organizing my sewing area. All of my fabric is now organized and arranged by color. I have a place for my templates, patterns and interfacing! I even cleaned off my sewing table so I am ready to start whipping out my latest projects.
- I figured out how to do an accordion fold for my cash/coupon organizers! It gives the wallets so much more room for whatever you decide to use them for. My sister (this one is hers) uses hers for her cash and her coupons since she doesn't coupon much.
3. I made a change purse to match my organizer!
4. I made homemade baby food for the first time! Jorja will be 6 months old next Friday and I had some squash from our garden so I went for it. I steamed the squash after peeling it and chopping it up. Then I put them in the blender and viola-puree! Next I put them in some silicone mini-muffin pans and ice cube trays in .5 or 1 ounce quantities. Froze them for a couple hours and transferred them to a zipper bag in the freezer!
5. My hubby made me some Plexiglas templates for the cash/coupon organizers so I don't have to measure each time=faster=more products! Not my accomplishment, but Mr. M gets credit!
So, if you love my organizers you can check out my Facebook page by clicking below and order yours today!
I would love it if you voted for your favorite fabric while you are there as well! I will be doing a giveaway soon and want to know what you would like for the fabric!