Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Colores-Colors-Couleurs

This is the first thing I have made for Jorja since she has been born. 
I found the panel to make the book at a yardsale and scored it for $0.50. 
One of the neatest things is that it is in three different languages. English, French and Spanish. Now, if I could pronounce the other languages. 

My child loves tags and finds them on EVERY toy! So, I decided to add ribbon tags to the pages. 


She likes it. 

She had to tell me how much she liked it in her own squealy language. 



I did some hand sewing to close the pages of the book. I never hand sew. But with the help of Youtube.com I was able to gain some confidence and go for and I am quite happy about the result. I don't think Jorja is complaining either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!