Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cookie Exchange

I LOVE CHRISTMAS COOKIES!
Well, any cut out cookies really!
Want proof?
I collect cookie cutters!
This all started when Mr. M and I went to Branson, MO for our honeymoon.
I fell in love with all the cookie cutters!
This picture doesn't reflect ALL of them...this was only one box after I unpacked from remodeling our kitchen.
Mr. M even made me a rack to hang them all on! 


So, why am I going on and on about cookies? 
Well, over at Pleasant Home they are having a Christmas Cookie Exchange. 


I will be taking part and I hope you do too!  

They have a linky party next Friday so get those recipe's and posts ready.

I am having a cookie party with Meagan from A Life Full of Love and Laughter on Wednesday.
We will definitely have some cute cookies to share and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!