Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break: Day 1

Day One of spring break was definitely not dull... I did accomplish several things!
  • Bible Study
  • Dishes
  • Vacuum
  • Clutter
  • Rearranged plates, crosses, and clocks in the kitchen... There will be a post on the clock once I finish it! But apparently the weather needs to be warmer...before I can spray paint!
  • Oh and I climbed on chairs, counters and sinks to rearrange the top (display part) of my cabinets! Good times, thanking God I didn't fall. 
  • Made the wonderful Banana Bread in a Crock Pot from Smashed Peas and Carrots! It was good.
  • Cleaned my oven with the "Self Clean" button for the 1st time ever. (thanks Sarah...and it is all your fault that my house stunk...) 
  • Went to the bank like I needed to
  • Picked up Girls for our sleepover
  • Made homemade Chicken Alfredo using this website.
On a different note, my ankle that I twisted/rolled last Sunday is KILLING me tonight! I know, climbing everywhere may not have been the best idea...so trying to keep it up and rested. Can't have a bum ankle all week!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I may not get around to letting you know how much they mean to me but they make my day!